Raymond Elementary School will be having a WINTER OLYMPICS on Friday,
February 10th. This will be a SUPER FUN day for our students and a great way for you to get involved with the school! We are excited for this event, and have offered to help the school by providing volunteers. Please give a couple of hours of your time to help make this event a success!
- There is a sign-up sheet on our FB page, RES Parent Awareness, and on our school council blog, found on the RES website, under the School Council section.
- If neither of these works for you, you can contact Natalie Ball, at(403) 894-5014 and she can put you on the sign-up sheet.
Please put the following date on your calendar:
DARE TO CARE: Bully–Proofing Your Child
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017, at 7:00 pm at the RES gym.
- The RES and RES Council are sponsoring this. We want to encourage ALL parents to attend! This is an excellent presentation that you will NOT want to miss!
- There will be a door prize! – 1 student’s school fees.
- The school would like to know if you WILL or WILL NOT be able to attend. Please see the notice in the February newsletter.
Also a reminder that our regular school council meeting for February is Wed., Feb. 15th, 2017. The agenda is always posted a couple of days in advance, on the RES Parent Awareness FB page and on the School Council blog, found on the RES website. As always, all RES parents are welcome.